A collaboration of preferred vendors at Falcon’s Fire in Kissimmee was a huge success. Starry night was the theme and the goal was stunning images. With Tab McCaulsand behind the camera, and Brittany from Tickled Pink Brides what could go wrong. The weather was perfect, the bridal gowns were breath taking, and the floral was flowing. We wanted the floral to look as if it was moving, calla lily and tulips give us that effect. With the combination of white hydrangea, various eucalyptus, anemones and greens, these all white flowers are beautiful.
The reception table was set with a gold footed bowl of white floral and greens. The cocktail had a gold leaf cube with overflowing floral, gold gems and mercury glass votives. The aisle was set with a line of white and gold lanterns. The gazebo was adorned with a luscious garland of silver dollar eucalyptus. The corner was topped with a large display of hydrangea, calla lily, tulips and anemones.
- Photography – Tab McCausland
- Venue – Falcon’s Fire Golf Club
- Design and Coordination: Tickled Pink
- Lighting – FyerFly (James O’neill)
- Dress and Accessories – Calvet Couture
- Stationery & table number – 2U Collection
- Cake – Anna Cakes
- Floral – Bluegrass Chic
- Table, chairs, chargers, flatware, benches – A Chair Affair
- Linens – Over the Top