A frequent question we are asked, “how much will the flowers and decor cost for our wedding?” This can be a difficult question to answer in a brief conversation. You can spend as little or as much as you want. It will depend on the style of the event, the types and amount of flowers you would like and the time of year.
We work with all types of locations; family estates, ranch venues, large scale ballrooms, marinas and intimate affairs. We try to stay within two hours of our studio, but have been known to venture out to North Carolina, Northern or South Florida and yes, even Kentucky (home sweet home). Your look could be classic, boho, rustic, glam or a combination of them. We call our style Rustic Elegance! Our rentals are geared towards classic, vintage to rustic. Most of our events have been for 120 guests, but some of our favorite weddings have been for 40 and up towards 300.
Pricing – that’s why you are here, right? Our average wedding has been $2800. This has been consistent over the last 3 years of business. What this includes:
- Premium blooms in the bridal bouquet
- Lush bouquets with popular flowers for maids
- Boutonnieres and corsages for wedding party and immediate family
- Floral for an arch or alter pieces
- Combination of tall and low pieces for your tables
Your actual costs are determined by the flowers you choose, amount of floral you would like, time of year, amount of time on site for setup and the location.
Question and Answer Time
- Can we do a wedding for under $1000?
- Yes, of course we can. Understanding the expectations is key. If you only need flowers for your wedding party and some small arrangements for your table, we may be able to do that. Keep in mind, this will probably be more cost effective blooms, greenery and background floral (known as filler or hydrangea to fill the space).
- Do you setup and breakdown?
- Yes, we would like to make your wedding experience as easy as possible. We can rent you our containers and decor items, your linens and candles. We coordinate with your planner or venue coordinator our arrival and setup times. We can schedule one of designers to stay to move items from your ceremony to reception (repurposing with the eye and skills to maintain the quality and care you expect). Then we come back at the end of the night to pack up and return our rental items back to our studio.
- Can we provide our own items to incorporate into the design?
- Yes, of course you can. We will ask you to bring in one of each of your items to our consult (if you have them). That way we know exactly what we are working with. Next we will schedule a time that works for you to either ship them to us or have you bring them in, one month before the wedding. Next, sit back and relax. Let us setup with the care as if they are ours. At the end of the night, your planner, venue coordinator or person assigned will pack up your items for you to take back home with you. Or you can gift them to your guests in a creative way!
- Do we have ceremony arches, crosses, columns and more?
- Yes, we have a variety of different setups for your ceremony backdrop and entry. From black iron, white wood to mahogany wood. Drape in several colors to soften the structure. Please use the search term “arch”, “cross”, “drape” to see some of our past work with these structures and items.
- Would you like to know where we have worked before?
- A simple search on our website search bar by your ceremony or reception name will show you our recent work at your venue.
- How many weddings have we done? How many do we do in a day?
- Great question! We average 100 events a year. We accommodate our weddings for the day depending on location, size of event and amount of setup. We have several teams with a lead designer assigned to each wedding if design is required on location. We also have some weddings get picked up from our studio at a time that works for you. We can package and help pack them into your vehicle and give you the information you need to make sure to keep your floral fresh for your event.
We would love to schedule a time to sit down with you and explore the look, feel and colors of your wedding! We offer appointments in person, over the phone or a quote by email (we still need 15 minutes on the phone to get to know you and your wedding). If you feel we are the right fit for your wedding, please schedule an appointment with us today!